gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Pioneer and the HVAC has gone out. I

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Pioneer and the HVAC has gone out. I think the unit is fine, but there is a black box on top and current is going in but not coming out but cannot find what it is
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I paid an HVAC tech to come out and he diagnosed that piece, but no help finding the box. He also took my paperwork on the unit and never returned and can't get him to respond
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of? I had my HVAC guys check it out before I moved it to my farm out of town and he said was like new, so figure there is something simple, but have had all fuses/breakers checked
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: No; I have only seen one fuse panel.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. I just got home from my shop and noticed it was still on the board. What is the make and model of your A/C? What "black box" are you referring to here? The control module? Can you attach a photo of it to your post so I can tell what you are looking at? Get back to me with this information and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thx. It is parked at my farm so may not be able to get there for a week or so. Will advise once I do.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

10-4. I am on here most days and will watch for your post. Bookmark this and you can return to it any time. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well in case you think that would be more productive. Some of our customers prefer that. No time limits or on number of calls needed to rectify the problem.