gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a 2006 copper canyon sprinter with 3 slides. the

Customer Question

we have a 2006 copper canyon sprinter with 3 slides. the living room is in the rear, which I like, but there is a "table" in the middle of the rear window which holds the electrical wires. this means we can't put a couch there or 2 comfortable chairs of any size, and one slide out has a built in desk and entertainment center, which leaves us just 1 place to have a couch, or 2 recliners. Is there any way to move these electrical wires, or take out the desk and entertainment center to free up another wall?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Might be best if I can see a few pictures of that area with the wires and I can make some recommendations. You should be able to add a photo into your reply using the paper clip icon. I am around daily so if you need time to do that it is fine.....

Thanks, Robert