peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I just bought a 2008 destination 24 hrs ago on the way home

Customer Question

I just bought a 2008 destination 24 hrs ago on the way home the engine quit so I called a tow truck. while we waited all the batteries died even while the generator was on.So with no power we could not get the brakes unlocked. Any ideas how to unlock the brakes. he tried loosening the cable but no help. thanks mike
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

If you can I would check for any loose or corroded or damaged battery cables at the batteries as well as leading from the batteries.If any issues are found they will need corrected to resolve this issue here.This can cause this type of fault here and can keep the brakes engaged with no power.If this is or was all checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete