gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Relay switch to A/C clicks ... no A/C.

Customer Question

Relay switch to A/C clicks ... no A/C.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Make of your A/C and make and style of your thermostat? Get back to me with this and I can help you sort this out. I will also make a phone chat option offer for you. Some customers prefer this on diagnostic questions.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this issue with the material I provided or do you still need some additional input from me here?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The issue has not been resolved. Won't be using this service again as ... it is a SCAM to keep on getting more $$$. Have notified my financial institution. Will be contacting a reputable RV Service Dealer and have them correct problem ... FOR A ONE TIME FEE, which WILL NOT be deducted from my account until they AND I reach a satisfactory solution. ~ Will ... NOT ... recommend 'Just Answer' to ANYONE ! ~ $29 ... for NOTHING !!!
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Sorry you feel that isn't a scam as thousands of customers will attest. I have nearly 10,000 satisfied customers myself. You didn't bother to respond to my question and give me the information to assist you in the solution. That really is my was your choice. I suspect that when you take it into a shop to have it done you will find that $29 was a real deal. We resolve these questions here everyday. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I will request a refund for you.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

BTW..........this would have been an easy fix and taken you about 30 minutes to correct. Over $200 at the shop I suspect.