Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience

2015 Thor outlaw, slide stuck out, trying to find control

Customer Question

2015 Thor outlaw, slide stuck out, trying to find control Panel to unplug and push in by hand
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

On the outside of your RV looking at the side of the slide. If you see an aluminum bar near the top with a maze looking channel that means your need to unlock the motors. Above that channel on both sides of the slide are motors behind the rubber trim. There is a cap on the motor you pry up on to unlock the motor from the drive. Then 2 people need to push the slide back in. Once in you have to lock the slide in place or is will slide out on a turn. You will need a 2X4 cut to the length needed on the top and sides of the slide to lock the slide into the RV to prevent it from being able to slide out.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.