peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a 2002 Ford Pace Arrow RV. Where is the fuse for the

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Ford Pace Arrow RV. Where is the fuse for the overhead fans for driver/passengers?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show the fuse locations on this model here myself unfortunately and I see no one else has posted any info on this.

Usually if all fuses are good in all fuse panels the fault can be an issue with the over head fans themselves as they may have burned out motors or a wiring issue leading to the fan needing inspected and repaired for this issue.If you have not had the wiring checked this needs done to see if any wiring is found at fault needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete