Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Need help finding my allison touch pad transmission fuses

Customer Question

Need help finding my allison touch pad transmission fuses 2002 journey
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

You should have a box with relays and fuses in it, below is a picture, that can be mounted in a few areas, sometimes it is under the shift pad in the dash, or outside in a storage compartment or even mounted to the overhead in the engine compartment, inside will be two mini fuses...... It is hard to say exact location because they move that from year to year and even floor plan, the harness to the shifter will go to that box...... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it will be screwed shut and labeled allison found something similar on top of the motor but it looks to have more exhaust brake related stuff in it but very similar-looking it does have some type of neutral relay
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Yes it will say Allison on the box.....

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Unfortunately it was of no assistance I even had an RV in a diesel repair mechanic come out on site on roadside there does not appear to be that box on my particular coach we found a box similar but it contains stuff for like the exhaust brake relays and stuff like that it was not screwed shut however in the engine compartment I ended up having to have the vehicle towed after several hours of roadside assistance I had to bring it to a Freightliner dealer
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

OK... I am sure you have that box, have not see one without it, component location is always and issue as it changes all the time. My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, I only get credit when you select a rating, if you would like a refund please let me know and I can get that going for you..

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Well I feel bad i know u reaponded and tried helping and were prompt but to be honest it didn't help
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hey... No worries I been doing this site a very long time and it is not easy all the time, I rather have you satisfied and want to try again in the future, no need to feel bad, I will request that for you...

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you and I appreciate that and thank you for your efforts