Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I need tires and rims for my 1995 Viking Camper

Customer Question

I need tires and rims for my 1995 Viking Camper. The tires say b78-13-st. The model number camper is 235sd. I also would like to get bearings and full brake assembly.
The camper has been sitting for 8 years. Time to change everything
I have a Viking pop up 235 sd
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.
This can have several different bearings and other parts. Are you going to go into a shop and get these or order them online? And usually cheaper to just get new wheels with the tires already on them. I sell them that way in my shop. Saves you having to take them somewhere and have it done.
Have you pulled one of these off yet? I doubt the brakes need anything except to perhaps be blown off and the electric circuit checked. Some of these older Popups don't have brakes, so be sure yours does and you can tell once you pull the wheel off. The part number will be on the bearings and they match up with the races. Take a hub in with you and then can tell at the shop or automotive store. Hope this proves helpful here. I am adding a link to a good site for lots of information on these.
And go to the attached link for another good site. Free to join and lots of good blogs and information sharing.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What about tire and rim size? And of course I know it uses electric brake what size do I need??????
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.
I don't have the information for that in parts books for one that old. In the shop we just look at what we have. The tire size dictates the rim size.