gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Fault code for Freightliner J1939 Vin last 5. 77829

Customer Question

Fault code for Freightliner J1939
Vin last 5. 77829
Category: RV
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I can't pull up the last 6 of the VIN on my system. Can I get the full VIN or the year and model of the Freightliner?

What is the code you have? The J1939 can be anything on the truck, including the back bone CAN BUS harness for the modules.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback and not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

If you feel you need to rate lower than 4 stars, please contact me first for I strive for full customer satisfaction.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end user service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2008 Winnebago Journey
Vin# *****
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

This is in the wrong category. I will have it moved to the right one for you.