Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My 90205 on demand water heater heat fluctuations is

Customer Question

My 90205 on demand water heater heat fluctuations is horrible it just started late last week
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

This is a common problem with these. They are hard to keep running correctly. I won't even sell them in my shop or Girard units either. The only decent brand of these on demand units is made by PrecisionTemp and they are about $1,100 or so, but very little problems. How long have you had this particular unit? And have you contacted Atwood about it or not? Get back to me with this information and anything else you think would be revelant to this and I can try to help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?