gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a Crossroads RV mfg'd 4/26/2006; Vin

Customer Question

We have a Crossroads RV mfg'd 4/26/2006; Vin 4V0FC34306E000606, the manual lists HGJAA, HGJAB and HGJAC. The cover on the generator says Marquis Gold 5500. There's a # on the bottom left of the cover which is 987705. The filter was last replaced 4 yrs ago when we purchased it, it was a used trailer. While away last month the generator quit and we took it to a Cummings/Onan dealer. They checked it but said everything was fine and we didn't need to replace it. While in Colo a week later it quit several times while we ran our 2 a/cs. Do you know where I can find the filter # for the generator. (Sorry for the underline, I don't know how to delete it. Thanks for your help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

What is the complete model number off the data tag on the set? Are you looking for a fuel filter or air filter? And did you have the water heater on AC mode at the time? Please describe in more detail what happened.