gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2000 Fleetwood Tioga. This weekend the black, grey

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Fleetwood Tioga. This weekend the black, grey and the fresh water monitoring lights failed to light up when I press the corresponding button. I pulled the panel from the wall enough to peek behind it and could see there is a printed circuit board ( about 4'' by 6'' ) that looks like it could be the problem. It looks like the panel snaps in. My question is, If I get it out (with out breaking the snaps ) where can I get it checked out and repaired or get a new one.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Take a multimeter and be sure that it is getting power into it before you rush out and buy a new one. If this is a KIB product, those are still. A meter is about $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. If you know the model number or part number off the board that would help here.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?