gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Refrigerator works on electric side, however the propane

Customer Question

Refrigerator works on electric side, however the propane side I do not appear to be getting gas. tje coil clicks to won't ignite the system. Cleaned all the carbon on burner also clean out the burner. The yellow coil receives a strong signal coming into however a weak signal on the out put side. It worked periodically, then stopped completely.
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: The control panel to the yellow coil, I believe.
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was on vacation and just ran generator to keep frig cool. As I said tried cleaning the carbon off burner. Now not even getting any propane in at all.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

What is the make and model of this fridge? Get back to me with this and I can supply a manual and direct you in some testing to sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just wondering if you missed my earlier response to your question? I can help you resolve this but I need to know the make and model of your fridge first.