peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a 2013 Tiffin allegro bus on a power glide chassis.

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Tiffin allegro bus on a power glide chassis. While driving down the interstate at 65 mph it lost power (engine still running) all gauges guit working, I was lucky enough to be close enough to an exit got off of the road at a crawl. The dash is showing Ecm, tcm, abs. Bus will crank
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have checked the battery cables and connections at the battery as well as to where they run and connect to as well as the engine wiring harness for any issues and none were found this issue here may be due to a possible internal electrical fault in the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.I would have this switch tested to see if it needs replaced.

I would also have the fault codes checked/scanned to see what codes are set in all computers as this will help in diagnosing and locating the fault here.This will need done with a fully compatible scan tool for your model here to read all computers.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete