Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you reset my N61x Refrigerator thank you, Four Winds

Customer Question

How do you reset my N61x Refrigerator thank you
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: Four Winds RV 2005
JA: What year is your RV?
Customer: 2005
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I tried disconnecting Power I have 12v going in And none coming out .I tried it on propane and Generator I still flash 5 times on both
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: How do you reset board?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

It will depend on the circuit board you have, click HERE and HERE to have a look, in a nutshell you are jumping a wire in the harness to ground to get it to reset the board. Make sure the fridge is cooled down or it might not want to reset.... IF the code comes back it could be a sign of a cooling unit issue. IF you smell ammonia, hear a gurgle when you turn it ON or see a yellowish powder on the back of the absorber coils it would be a red flag, low voltage can also cause this code to come up..... Hope this helps some...... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

The code means the controls have locked out due to a high temp condition.... Resetting the board should clear the code, if it comes back you will need to have it looked at. Please let me know if you have more questions or concerns, I am around daily and respond when I can...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert