peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

1. I have a couple questions. I have my RV at a shop now

Customer Question

1. I have a couple questions. I have my RV at a shop now because after it sits for 24 hours or so the left front drops way down because of an air leak at the block with the swivel connectors at the left rear behind the transmission cooler. Its a 2005 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40DST. The tech thought the fittings needed tightening but he called me back and said the canister has to be replaced and they dont do any mechanical work on them. They said it has to go to a Diesel Truck repair place to be replaced?
2. When i bought it in 2013 it had 13,000 miles on it. The original tires looked brand new, but its recommended to replace them every 7 years. I replaced all of them with Sumitomos and the front end started wandering all the time. The shop replaced those with Continentals and they were worse. WE ended up putting the factory Goodyears on it and it still wandered but not as bad. I have tried changing the air pressures, ive weighed it and put the recommended pressures for the weight and it still wanders. I had the RV place install a Safe T Plus steering dampener and it still wanders. NO one can figure out what the problem is. Ive spoke with Monaco and they told me to take it to their East Coast Tire and Alignment shop and they did not know anything. Before i replaced the tires it rode like a dream! Please help! Thank you, ***** *****
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I live in Kennesaw, GA. 3 way Campers works on the RV and Contractors Tire does the tire and steering damper. Are you close to me? That would be very nice!
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a diesel repair facility may have to diagnose and repair the fault with the air canister and air system as they may be the only ones that have the correct test equipment and knowledge to test and repair this issue.

As for the sway issue I would have the steering gear box checked for play needing replaced as well as the tie rod ends for any issues.If these have already been checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They have both been checked and adjusted. I'm going to try to sell it. Thanks anyways

Your welcome.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I still have to pay if no one has an idea how to fix the problems?

Your funds are only a deposit.You do not have to leave a rating here if you do not want to.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't want to rate you poor because you're the only one that's replied, but I have already wasted so much money on it that I can't afford to spend anymore on some thing that I've already done

No problem.I will send this to customer service.No rating is required here.

Thanks Pete