gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I need to buy a complete kitchen tap. it is a flick mix type

Customer Question

i need to buy a complete kitchen tap. it is a flick mix type with john gest hoses and fittings in the cupboard underneath. i also need to to buy a small piece of ceiling lining vynyl, due to me using too long screws when i screwed on a couple of solar panels on top of my 2008 Leisure seeker. my kitchen tap blew off due to an airlock trapped in pipework up to tap. thanks for your time. i will await your reply
peter ratcliffe
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Did you try any of the RV parts sources over there? Are you in Australia or NZ? If you can attach a photo to your post of the tap as you call it I may be able to get you that over here (U.S.) as well as the vinyl, but I can also supply some sources over there if you give me your postal code.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you might have missed my earlier response to your question or did you get this resolved? If you still need some assistance please let me know and I can offer some direction on how to solve this