Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Water pressure in our new Fleetwood discovery 40g is barely

Customer Question

Water pressure in our new Fleetwood discovery 40g is barely usable. We have a standard pressure regulator on the line but cannot believe this is 40-50 lbs. I was going to purchase an adjustable regulator but need to find out how much pressure is recommended on this coach.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

No more then 55 psi.... The regulator will regulate the water to around 45 psi... One thing to check is all the screens in the faucets if you have not done so, unscrew the ends and make sure the screens are not plugged up at all. Also if you have a water filter I would change that out as well if you have not done so not sure if yours has one or not..... Hope this helps some..... Robert