Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

When I hook up shore power there is no connection. I had it

Customer Question

When I hook up shore power there is no connection. I had it on shore power to charger the batteries and left it on and started the coach. After that it wouldn't connect.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

No AC power anywhere? Did you check the Service breakers at the source and in your load center?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know where they are. I do have voltage to the coach. But not in the coach.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is the load center?
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Where all the Service Breakers are. Flip those off and then back on again. If you still don't have power, start the generator and see if you have it then. IF so, the automatic transfer switch is probably the problem.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you might have missed my earlier response to your question or did you get this resolved? If you still need some assistance please let me know and I can offer some direction on how to solve this