Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I purchased a navion 24j in june from lamesa rv in

Customer Question

I purchased a navion 24j in june from lamesa rv in sanford,fl. Yesterday the infotainment screen went blank and does not respond. It has been working fine. When the ignition is off and i switch from engine to house there is thesmall red light for power but still wont turn on. Can you advise on reset or how to turn on?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What year is your Navion?

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

I do see you have the year as a 2017, if it is not turning on at all it could be a blown fuse, on some setups they will use an inline fuse on the back of the unit in a plastic fuse holder, It can be a hassle to access all the wiring, many times it would be bundled up with other wires, if the power on/off button is not allowing it to turn on and the disconnect switches are ON I would have the dealer take a look, if there is an issues it should be covered under warranty....