Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We own a 2014 Thor ACE 30.1 the big slide out did go out

Customer Question

we own a 2014 Thor ACE 30.1
the big slide out did go out evenly. The front side of the slide out moved out but the rear end only moved out a foot or so. Now, the slide out won't go in or out
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The big slide out did NOT go out evenly. One side went out farther than the other and now we can't move the slide out or in
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

You are going to have to call in a mobile tech to assist you in this. DON'T try moving the room any more you can damage it. The racking device may have broken. Ask some of the local RV parks who does good work and be sure you ask him (or her) if they have experience with this sort of issue. Not all do in some cases. Then get back to me if you need more here as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?