Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I own a 2009-2010 #3120 class C motorhome. We bought it

Customer Question

I own a 2009-2010 #3120 class C motorhome. We bought it second hand from RV Canada in 2013. The manual we received with the motorhome was not the correct manual. I went online to look at your online manuals but the images there did not match my motorhome's accessories. In fact, the online manual looks like a hybrid of class A and Class C Sunseeker motorhomes. Is it possible to have a copy of the original manual for my motorhome sent to me? I live in Ottawa, Canada. In the summer of 2014 I dropped by your Elkart Indiana factory and met a very co-operative ***** *****. He was the one who told me that I had the wrong manual but he could not supply me with the correct one because they were being reprinted. At the appropriate time I can supply my address and whatever is required to pay for the manual. I realize that I am communicating with a trouble shooting mechanical department, so if you cannot help me can you direct me to the correct site / address? Thank you, ***** *****
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

You are going to have to contact that product line and see if they have the manual, I checked and it appears the gentlemen that you talked to at the factory is in charge of that product line, below is all the contact info for you. Hope they are able to get you a manual.... Robert

• ***** *****
  • Phone:
  • (574)(###) ###-####/li>
  • Fax:
  • (574)(###) ###-####/li>
  • Email:
  • *****@******.***
    Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

HI... I see you opened another question and may have stumbled upon this site as a mistake? We do not work for Forest River but we are RV techs that have worked on ALL models including forest river, I have been a RV tech for 18 years and helping owners on this site for 8 years, I do not handle the payments or billing. IF you are not satisfied with my efforts please let me know and I can request a refund for you, I only get credit when you select a rating.

Forest River is one of the harder companies to get a hold of for info. Your best chance is to get a hold of that person that helped you and his number is ***** Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....