Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you clean the inlet screen on a 300 series toilet?

Customer Question

how do you clean the inlet screen on a 300 series toilet?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IF you pull the connector where the supply is hooked up look inside the ends for a screen, normally you can get a scribe and pop it out and then clean it with some soapy water. IF access is bad you would need to pull the toilet to get at the inlet connector. Then I would replace the seal or gasket on the floor when putting back in. Not all will have a screen on the inlet, so if you can get an inspection mirror and flashlight, disconnect the line and look inside I might do that before removing the toilet, if you are having pressure issues and do not have a screen I would replace the water valve on the toilet, most RV parts stores will carry that and the floor gasket.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...... Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The answer is not worth the money charged