gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

My dometic RM 1350 is only about 2 years old and doesn't

Customer Question

My dometic RM 1350 is only about 2 years old and doesn't seem to be cooling properly. The freezer is freezing but the refrigerator only gets down to about 45 degrees, rather than the usual 35. it seems to have the same problem on electricity or propane. Any suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am accessing the service manual , this could very well be the thermister, I will tell you how to conduct a test. I'm looking at the manual to give you specifics to your model. thanks

Thanks for your patience I am forwarding you a copy of the service manual for your refrigerator, go to page 13 , 5.1 and follow the test directions, this will tell us if the thermister needs to be replaced, thanks please get back to me with the results, thanks clickhere