Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have what I think is aRV fridge that works on propane and

Customer Question

I have what I think is a*****RV fridge that works on propane and 110 volts. The 12 volt wires got disconnected during a remodel and both are the same color. How do I tell which is hot and which is neutral?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Do you have a volt meter or test light? I would probe each one with a test light and see which one has power, follow the wires as well and see if one is going to ground and that will be the ground wire. IF you hook them up wrong most likely a fuse will blow. Really hard to say on something this old, if you happen to see a sticker inside the door let me know the make and model number. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert