Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2011 eagle super lite 25.5 RKS and i would like to

Customer Question

I have a 2011 eagle super lite 25.5 RKS and i would like to install a sidewinder king pin. I cnn,t find a number or make on the king pin on the trailer to be able to order the side winder?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

The make of the pin box is usually stamped into it, but sometimes you can't see it without removing it. You should be able to get the right one by just taking the measurements. Let me see if I can attach a guide for you. Not sure you can read this. Get back to me with your measurements and I can direct you further here, if needed. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you perhaps missed my earlier response to your question? If you already resolved this issue please let me know or if you still need assistance you can repond when you are ready. Thanks!