Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2001 Fleetwood Wilderness Park TT 39ft. I cannot

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Fleetwood Wilderness Park TT 39ft. I cannot find a fuse box for this unit. My AC and stereo syatem won't work. Can you help
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have checked everywhere. This unit is a travel trailer. No batteries or convertor involved as I can see.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

Normally you will have a breaker panel and next to the breakers will be the fuses. They always like to stick that inside and it might have a finished panel like the rest of the cabinets in the unit. I would look under the fridge for that panel or try looking on the base around the bed or in the closet. They always like to stick that inside so you have access to it, also look in the bathroom if you have cabinets. IF you still can not find it please let me know.....

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This does not help me. When I said I had literally checked everywhere I have. I had already checked the areas you have outlined and spoke to numerous repair racilities. This did not help me.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Maybe another expert can help you on this, normally the shore line will go directly to the breaker panel and that is also where the fuses would be located in the load center, I have a hard time thinking the breaker panel would be outside. IF you want to try another expert please let me know. Robert