Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

We have a 2016 Travato 59g. The cabinet behind driver

Customer Question

We have a 2016 Travato 59g. The cabinet behind driver holding tv and radio is sagging at the B pillar or drivers head. We have radio out to look at how held up. Only see one screw, how is this supported?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

There should be at least 4 points holding thisup. Two on the top and one at least on each side. If you don't see those, it sounds like someone was goofing off when they assemebled that. It should still be under warranty so I would call a local dealership and submit this to them. If you mess with it too much it can affect the warranty so be thoughtful about that. Hope this helps. Please get to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question here? Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into the problem or if you were able to resolve this issue. Thanks!