Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a N611 norcold frig/freezer. we just got this RV used

Customer Question

I have a N611 norcold frig/freezer. we just got this RV used and am finding all sorts of interesting issues to deal with. the frig light comes on inside and both of the lights on the front are flashing. It is not cooling on AC haven't tried on gas yet. any suggestions? is there a reset or ??
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: both green on button and gas button is flashing
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: thor aerolite 5th wheel, 2004
JA: What year is your RV?
Customer: 2004 model number A24bhm5
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hope to find out what is wrong before we get frustrated and replace it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: just not cooling at all
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Normally when the lights flash it will give you a code, click HERE and see page 8, it will explain which lights to check and then what to look for. I also may have some input if you can id which fault it is giving you, the service manual should help.... Let me know if you still need more help... Robert