Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

The windshield wipers on my 2006 Damon daybreak 3276

Customer Question

The windshield wipers on my 2006 Damon daybreak 3276 suddenly stopped working. Whats the first thing to check? If a fuse, where is it? Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

You should have a chassis fuse box for the chassis items, if it is a Ford chassis that fuse block is normally hidden under the drivers dash instrument panel, the panel will swing up or you will have a few screws to remove the top and the fuse block is up high, if it is a Workhorse then that fuse panel is normally forward or next the the steering column. It would be hard for me to say which fuse is for that circuit, normally what I would do is turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse for power, if you find one fuse has no power going to it pull it out and make sure the contact is not broken. Also the RV manufacturer will stick another fuse box that is normally outside that has some chassis related items, once again probe each fuse for power with the ignition ON.... A test light will allow you to see which fuses have power and which do not. That is where I would start on this, I am sorry I do not have a diagram, if you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'd like to try another expert that might know specifically which fuse it is. Thanks
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.