gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a thor outlaw 37md 2014 and the overhead will not

Customer Question

I have a thor outlaw 37md 2014 and the overhead bunk will not work and I cant find error code or resolution.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Is this a HappiJac unit? When you say "will not work" please tell me what happens when you hit the control. Any noise in the motor at all?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I dont know what happijack is but it is a 2014 Thor outlaw 37md Class A toy hauler. It has a over hung bunk over the drivers compartment and I tried to bring it down and it just stalled. The control unit flashes between ok and not operational. Consult the owners manual ?? Not mentioned anywhere i can see.The safety pins were removed this is the first time i have had this issue with the bed. Had many issues with the Outlaw.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

HappiJac makes some of these bed slides. Any make on that remote?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
One sec I will check
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just says bunk lift by powertech
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

I am going to have to opt out of this question as I have on information on that system. I don't find any online either. I am wondering if they are still in business? Sorry I wasn't able to assist more here. Hopefully, another tech here has some knowledge on these.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks anyway Randall
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Anyone else have a suggestion? Hate to bring this back to Camping World and have it sit there for three months :-) AGAIN!