peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have an emergency where the sewage is dripping out of the

Customer Question

We have an emergency where the sewage is dripping out of the bottom of our RV from the tank compartment. We have had a growing problem over the last few weeks of an increasing smell of sewer gas inside the RV. It has been to the shop for maintenance multiple times before we set out on the current trip. Our immediate question is where is the VacuFlush pump located and how do we get to it? We have a 2015 Fleetwood Bounder 33C.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately I do not show the location of this pump myself.If the tank was not checked for leaks this needs done as well as the vent system to make sure it is venting and not building up pressure causing this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete