Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2015 33c sightseer we have two 120v plugs in

Customer Question

I have a 2015 33c sightseer we have two 120v plugs in bedroom that have know power one on closet wall and one for tv also tv plug in main room and plug on drivers side upper cabinet no breakers are tripped is there a junction box some where?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Go around and make sure you do not have a tripped GFI, these will be certain outlets with a test and reset button on them, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside, if you have an inverter make sure you do not have a breaker tripped on that, most inverters will have one or two breakers on them. Finally if the ignition is ON try with it off, many RVS have an ignition override that prevents you from watching TV driving down the road, if you still need more help please let me know and I will send you a wiring diagram...... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...