Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My power cord for my RV came loose. Where do I reattach the,

Customer Question

My power cord for my RV came loose. Where do I reattach the green, white and red (black) wires to the Eelectrical Control Center. Model numberTP3-5530SS
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

White is the neutral, red and black are the positive feeds. Be sure you turn off the power first before you do this. Attach a photo of the power center if you aren't sure where they go. I should be able to tell, but most of those are marked on each one.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

That number you gave me is for an Atwood Converter only. Look where all the fuses and breakers are and tell me whose load center you have. I can tell you the green goes to the grounding bar where all the copper leads are attached. The white neutral lead goes to the bar where all those are attached and the black is the positive feed and hooks into a 30 amp breaker. If you need more please get back to me as all follow ups are included in our fee.