Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Just bought a 2004 Fleetwood Hemlock pop-up camper. When I

Customer Question

Just bought a 2004 Fleetwood Hemlock pop-up camper. When I start the water pump, it leaks from below the water heater. Looks like there should be a hose connecting the two fittings. Is this correct and what kind of hose/tubing do I need?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Can you attach a photo of the area you are talking about? I am attaching a link to the kind of tubing you use here.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question? Please get back to me if you need more input from me in order to resolve this issue. All of the follow ups and exchanges are included in our fee and a phone option is available if you think that would be more helpful here.