peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2006 Monaco dlplomat and my jacks will not

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Monaco dlplomat and my jacks will not work.They are in the stored position and there is no power on the control panel. I have checked the fuses and can not find any that are burnt out. Can you help me
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure no circuit breakers had tripped and caused this fault here.I this is o.k. and all fuses are good this may be a wiring or connection fault leading to or at the back of the control panel itself.I have seen this as an issue before and had to correct the connection issues.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete