Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Dometic 3-way RM3663 Refrigerator board replacement

Customer Question

Dometic 3-way RM3663 Refrigerator board replacement #3308427000 - From the top of unit a red wire and a slightly smaller blue wire come down; please verify red connects to J2 and the blue goes to ground. ALSO where do the two red wires from the limit switch connect?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I am adding a link to the Dometic Service Manual which covers this model. See the wiring diagrams. All these should be in plugs. The only loose wires should be the hot and negative from your coach. One of the red wires from the limit switch goes over to the hot lead incoming and the other goes to the 12 VDC positive on the board. See the attached link for the manual.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

The loose blue lead goes to nothing. That other red lead sounds like the hot lead to the light inside the fridge. If this is a new board, be sure it is an exact replacement for the OEM board. I never use them as I only sell Dinosaur Electronics P-711 boards for these to my own customers. Made in the USA and not China! 3 year warranty and adjustable thermistor.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if that information I provided was helpful here and did you get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?