peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a Fleetwood providence 2013 42 ft. my gas gage quite

Customer Question

I have a Fleetwood providence 2013 42 ft . my gas gage quite working and my cruse control. I get a message on the dash that says j1939 data. Can you tell me were to look for problem? thanks my e-male is***@******.*** or cell phone is(###) ###-####
earl mowery 772pe4415765
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like an electrical wire or component has failed or has a loose connection causing this fault here.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool or computer that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model to see what codes are set.Once this is done this should help in locating and repairing this fault here.Unfortunately this may be best tested and codes checked by a dealer or repair center.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete