gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Fleetwood southwind 2004, where can I find the relay switch

Customer Question

Fleetwood southwind 2004, where can I find the relay switch for sideout and brakes
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Have you tried to contact a dealer to see if they can tell you where this is located since the repair men could not locate it?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have had two repair men out

O.k.,unfortunately I am unable to locate this myself here either.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Are you referring to the slideout control module?