gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I 't seem to be getting any power from my batteries or from

Customer Question

I don't seem to be getting any power from my batteries or from my remote source . The only things that seem to work are the steps and the switch to check the levels of battery , water, battery power no lights work in the coach the generator will start but it doesn't help either. I have a 1997 daemon intruder 347
JA: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model of your '97 RV?
Customer: it has a ford chassis
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, If I can. I have checked all the breakers and fuses that I am aware of, but don't know if there are some that I don't know about or have ready access to.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

When was the last time the house batteries were serviced? Number of them and sizes? Do I understand you don't have power from the shore cord? Get back to me with this and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some help and additional input from me here?