Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2003 flagstaff 26 DS. The battery/propane cover has

Customer Question

i have a 2003 flagstaff 26 DS. The battery/propane cover has been "misplaced''
Is it possible to get a replacement?
Probably not the right forum for this question,but any help or direction would be helpful
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Yes, you can find one at most dealerships..........but, it isn't critical that you have it. It is just mainly for very rainy weather. This time of year, that usually isn't an issue. Be sure you give the dealer the name brand of your regulator as each brand has their own. Amazon or E-Bay probably have one at less money as well. Maybe $3 or so for most. Hope that helps here and thanks for giving us a "Shout" here at Just Answer! Please enter a rating for my assistance as that is the only way I get credited for my time helping out. Thanks! Get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some help and additional input from me here?