Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a norcold 121x in a Fleetwood RV. There is a -op

Customer Question

I have a norcold 121x in a Fleetwood RV. There is a Li-op fault. I had the power board replaced, but the fault remains and the unit is not working. Can I get a manual of what to test to diagnose this problem? Can you help?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I am attaching a copy of the Norcold Service Manual for his model. See the fault codes and references. Also look at the recall safety kit and tell me if the red light is on (if you have that installed) and we can fix this. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncold1200.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some help and additional input from me here?

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved from the information I provided or do you still need some additional input from me here?