Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a winegard antenna about 6 years old and reception is

Customer Question

I have a winegard antenna about 6 years old and reception is intermittent ..can I get a updated top head section to fit the existing frame ?? Ric
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Are you talking about the old "Gull-wing" model that cranks up? If so, those are pretty much obsolete and you need to go with something that can pick up a digital signal. Lot of choices there and some mount up the same way in the same location. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you may have missed my earlier response to your question OR if you need any more input from me here on Digital replacements for this?