Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a isata dynamax 1997 Chevy p 350 1998 conversion over

Customer Question

i have a isata dynamax 1997 Chevy p 350 1998 conversion over the winter I may have broken a fresh water line but unable to locate it is there a diagram of water pipes for this model?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

They don't show any on their website, but you might get some by contacting Customer Service. I am adding a link to that site for you. I doubt that it is a broken waterline, but more likely a broken fitting or toilet valve or pump or water filter. Waterlines withstand freezing very well. Check the area where the leak is for some of those parts. The connections to a water heater or plumbing fixture are suspect as well as the fixture itself. Regular plastic breaks easily when frozen. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Look especially where the water exits the tank and the filter and pump. Also the drain fitting and perhaps the tank itself if you left water in it over the winter.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if my information was helpful here do you still need some additional input from me on this question?