Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I need a diagram my power steering belt '94 holiday rambler

Customer Question

I need a diagram for replacing my power steering belt for my '94 holiday rambler endeavor - Ford
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: I did hear a whining noise and then it came off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is completely off now and I am wanting to try to fix it myself
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The fluid is fchecked and fine, I just need to know the length of the belt so I can buy it from the shop
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Do you have the remains of the old belt? That has a part number on it that can be cross-referenced at the local parts store. They can be a bear to get to sometimes and you may have to remove another one if that is behind one in front. They slip up over the fan blade and you do it from the bottom side as a rule. Hope that helps. Please get back to me if you need more input from me here as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you might have missed my earlier response to your question? If not, please let me know if you need more input from me here.