peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Engage after stopping at a service station to get here

Customer Question

Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
On vacation 97 Pace Arrow motorhome stopped at gas station had no problems with transmission slipping or anything else put it back in the year to leave they won't go nowhere feels like brakes locked down but not
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the engine is revving up with this issue here but the vehicle is not moving at all this can be caused by the transmission slipping.I have seen transmissions to where they slip before due to low fluid due to a leak needing repaired or due to an internal mechanical fault or electrical fault with a transmission solenoid.You would need to have the fault codes read out to see what codes are set and those codes diagnosed and repaired.I would check for any transmission fluid leak needing repaired and have it repaired and the fluid refilled properly as low fluid causes a slip issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete