Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

Unusual question perhaps... can dogs chew through the fifth

Customer Question

Unusual question perhaps... can dogs chew through the fifth wheel electric power supply cord (and be electrocuted)? I have a lab pup and think we should bury the cord but this is pretty labor intensive of course....input?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 8 months ago.

Hi your question is interesting, however, a dog that chews can certainly chew into the power cord, and potentially electrocute himself, you may have a good idea to bury the cord, or protect it in a way he cant get to it. Please get back to me to discuss this further if you wish. thanks Michael

Hi, have not heard from you for a bit, was wondering if there is anything else I can do for you or if you want to discuss this further, if not please take this time to rate me as this is how I receive credit for our work together, thanks Michael