Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have an e350 95 ford conquest motor home and need to find

Customer Question

have an e350 95 ford conquest motor home and need to find the low side AC valve.
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: yes. It is low. It hasn't been run in 2 years and is just not cooling real welll.
JA: What year is your E350?
Customer: 1995
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. I hooked up the gauges and it is low. I know....probably not the best way...but figure I will go to Wally world and get a can.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No doubt it probably has a leak otherwise it wouldn't be low. I am selling it though and just want to see what the status of it is so I can tell the buyer it does or doesn't work.
Category: RV
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Ok, I am a bit confused. You are asking where the low side service port is, yet you also state you have hooked gages up to it to read the pressures. The gages go to the high and low side service ports.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The low pressure connection is next to the accumulator/drier.

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris