Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Slide outs won't go in, Winnebago access 2010, Googled to

Customer Question

Slide outs won't go in
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: Winnebago access 2010
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Googled to find solution
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Try to find the way to reset it
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

You could have a tripped breaker, below are some items to look at....

If the slideout room will not work: Turn the Chassis Battery Disconnect Switch OFF and then ON again. This will (in many cases) reconnect power to the slideout system. Τhe chassis battery may be low on charge. Press and hold the Battery Boost Switch on the dash while pressing the slideout control switch. This momentarily connects the house batteries to assist in slideout room operation. The circuit breaker may be tripped. The circuit breaker, labeled “Slideout Power” is located on a panel on an interior wall of the passenger side storage compartment just behind or ahead of the entrance door.

Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If circuit breaker is tripped, what do I need to do?
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Normally Winnebago will use round buttons for the breakers and when it trips it pops out so you would need to push it in to reset. Beyond that you may need a mobile service if the chassis battery voltage is good, try and start the engine as well...

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

No problem if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping..

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is I push them and they don't seem to go in
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Check for power at the breaker, you would need a volt meter or test light, sometimes if power is not present they will not reset. Make sure you have the parking brake set, and the RV is in park, if you have to take it out of park and reset the parking brake.

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Also there may be a way you can run them manually, it is pretty detailed, click HERE and see section 10, it will show you in details.....

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...