Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I just had a new norcold N413 installed in my rv. I have

Customer Question

I just had a new norcold N413 installed in my rv. I have unplugged it from the RV and plugged into the house outlet. I don't have an external outlet for the RV, yet.
The refrigerator will not come on. No power to the display.
Is there something I am doing wrong. Shouldn't this plug in and be able to come on?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

It has to have a 12 VDC power supply to operate the controls. That is probably the problem. Let me know if you need more when you go to install it. Be sure you keep the polarity correct on the 12 vDC feed. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if that information was helpful here or do you still need some additional input from me on this issue?